- Why not try our Digital Detox?
- What is Sleep Hygiene, and Why Should You Care?
- How and why to set boundaries
- 25 Simple Health Hacks
- Manifesting Success using Vision Boards & Visualisation
- 20 Natural Ways To Boost Your Energy
- Avoiding the comparison trap & cultivating female friendships
- Be Your Own Cheerleader (And Silence Your Inner Critic)
- We are supporting International Women's Day
- Join us for our Forty Days of Nurture
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Love for everyone
- 5 things about love you didn’t know - Scent, Love & Attraction
- The Scentered guide to staying on top of things in 2017
- Why saying 'Thank you is so important' - Gratitude, positivity and peace of mind…
- Beat Blue Monday: Our Top 10 Tips
- Turning your resolutions into habit
- New Year's Resolutions from Scentered
- Make 2017 your best year yet
- Stay Scentered in the Chaos
Camilla Sacre Dallerup | Wellbeing Tips
I know it sounds simple to say "just breathe", but that's because it is. Please allow me to explain. As a meditation teacher I am daily reminding my clients and myself of how important the breath is. Coming from a background in sports, I used to think about the breath in a different more stamina kind of way, but over the years of pushing my body through extreme stress I learnt that one of the most powerful tools we have, is in fact our breath.