- Why not try our Digital Detox?
- What is Sleep Hygiene, and Why Should You Care?
- How and why to set boundaries
- 25 Simple Health Hacks
- Manifesting Success using Vision Boards & Visualisation
- 20 Natural Ways To Boost Your Energy
- Avoiding the comparison trap & cultivating female friendships
- Be Your Own Cheerleader (And Silence Your Inner Critic)
- We are supporting International Women's Day
- Join us for our Forty Days of Nurture
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Love for everyone
- 5 things about love you didn’t know - Scent, Love & Attraction
- The Scentered guide to staying on top of things in 2017
- Why saying 'Thank you is so important' - Gratitude, positivity and peace of mind…
- Beat Blue Monday: Our Top 10 Tips
- Turning your resolutions into habit
- New Year's Resolutions from Scentered
- Make 2017 your best year yet
- Stay Scentered in the Chaos
29th April 2015
We were thrilled to be asked to be included in a feature on beauty for busy mums today, on ITV This Morning, presented by the lovely Bryony Blake. The feature was all about quick beauty tips and lifestyle fixes to help make life a bit easier for busy mums.
As busy mums ourselves, living and breathing the daily juggle, we can relate all too well to the need for products that are practical, effective, results or solution oriented, quick and easy to use. Scentered balms were created with these exact aims in mind, and are a perfect mood therapy support tool for busy mums. We're yet to meet a busy mum who doesn't want to stress less, focus more, sleep better and occasionally escape from it all!
If you missed the show, you can watch it here